The 3-burner Weber Spirit E-315 propane grill has a spacious grilling area and convenient side tables for placing serving trays. Hang your spatula and tongs on the tool hooks so that everything you need is at your fingertips. The porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates retain heat and are easy to clean for the best tasting food. And porcelain-enamel finish helps prevent rusting and cracking over time. Weber Spirit gas grills are built to last and designed to grill amazing tasting food.
- Shop Weber Grill Thermometers, Weber grill covers, and Weber Replacement Parts here!
- Shop all Weber products here!
- Propane grill with 529 sq. in. of total cooking area offers plenty of grilling space, 424 sq. in. of primary cooking area and 105 sq. in. of warming rack area
- 3 stainless steel burners with 32,000 BTU per hour inputs are durable and deliver powerful heat and performance
- Porcelain-enameled, cast-iron cooking grates retain even heat for the best tasting food, the porcelain-enamel coating is easy to clean and built to last
- Weber exclusive porcelain-enameled finish withstands the elements and helps prevent rusting and cracking over time
- Turn any grill into a smart grill with the Weber Connect smart grilling hub
- Warming rack keeps food warm or toasts buns, while the main course finishes grilling on the grate
- Flavorizer bars direct heat to every in. of the cooking grate so that your entire meal cooks evenly, with no worry of hot or cold spots
- Grease is funneled away from the burners and into an easily accessible drip tray, located within the catch pan under the cook box
- Heavy-duty casters allow you to easily move the grill for cleaning and rearranging your yard or patio
- Need help assembling your grill? View our assembly guide video here and download the BILT app for step-by-step instructions.
There are no reviews yet.