Traeger invented the original wood-fired grill over 30-years ago in Mt. Angel, Oregon and continues to lead the industry as the worlds #1 selling wood-fired grill, perfected by decades of mastering the craft of wood-fired cooking. Fueled by all-natural hardwood pellets and controlled with a digital controller, means from low and slow to hot and fast grilling, you’ll fire up deliciously consistent results every single time.
The Pro Series 22 new robust body style has a sawhorse chassis for added stability, a side-lift bar and all-terrain wheels. New Advanced Grilling Logic keeps the internal temperature within plus/minus 15°F for precision grilling. Average variance over an hour long cook after grill has properly reached initial set temp of 375°F. Ambient air temp at 72°F without wind.
- 572 sq. in. grilling area
- Digital Pro controller with advance grilling logic
- Dual meat probes make checking internal meat temps simple
- Easy to clean porcelain grill grates
- Extra grill rack
- Hopper clean-out
- 18 lbs. hopper capacity
- Powerful steel construction and durable powder coat finish
There are no reviews yet.