Grill, barbecue, roast, smoke, braise, sear and bake all with one appliance with the Z Grills 694 sq. in. Pellet Grill and Smoker. This versatile pellet grill features an electric smoker, precise temperature control and a digital control board to ignite the grill and to set the cooking temperature from 180 degrees to 450 degrees F. The natural hardwood pellets give you the delicious flavor of wood right in your backyard grill, plus the fan-forced convection capability eliminates the need for a rotisserie and creates a versatile environment to a wide array of foods.
- Ultimate eight-in-one fan-forced convection cooking pellet grill: grill, BBQ, smoke, roast, sear, braise, bake
- Fan-forced convection cooking eliminates the need for a rotisserie and creates a versatile environment for grilling, roasting, smoking, braising and baking; whether you want to grill some hot dogs or slow smoke a rib roast, pellet grills can do it all with ease
- Easy to use: Smart digital control board can easily ignite the grill and set the cooking temperature from 180 degrees F to 450 degrees F
- Automated electric feed system maintains the heat within 10 degrees of the set temperature and produces the optimal amount of smoke, just set it and let it work; no more babysitting, just enjoy the cooking
- Huge 1060 sq. in. grilling area, 20 lbs. hopper capacity, foldable working shelf, heavy-duty all-terrain wheels, rustproof cover and racks
- Easy to move: upgraded cart with locking caster wheels
- Efficiency: you can cook for about 20-hours per 20 lbs. of pellets
- Easy to clean: specially designed waste oil collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup
- Flavor: there just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood-smoked food than with a pellet grill, try it and you’ll taste the difference
- Three-year warranty
- Waterproof heavy-duty grill cover included
There are no reviews yet.